Are you passionate about social media?
Post content about your favorite social media site or topic on our website and receive the following:
1. Street Cred – By sending us a great well-researched article on your favorite social media site(s) or social media-related topic you’ll receive fantastic visibility and street credibility by social media companies, industry executives and fellow social media tabbers.
2. Promotional Opportunity – Not only will you be promoting your favorite site and telling everyone how great the site is, but you’ll be promoting yourself. Social Media TAB also looks terrific on a resume.
3. Massive Reach – In addition to street cred and promotional opportunities, you’ll receive access to our large audience every time one of your articles is featured on our website.
4. Build a Following – The more articles you write for Social Media TAB, the bigger your following will be and your integrity will increase within the industry.
How do you get started?
Here are three steps you need to follow:
- First, tell us how you heard about us and why you enjoy social media.
- Email us your contact information (include your resume if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org and place SMT WRITER in the Subject Line. Your contact info must include: full name, mailing address, phone, and topics you’d like to cover for the website.
- E-mail us a short bio and photo of yourself.
– IMPORTANT NOTES –
All articles must be original unpublished content, edited for grammar and spelling and include a few images.
* Social Media TAB reserves the right to alter for clarity, delete, edit, feature or not accept an article.
If you currently own or write for another site and would like to include links to your page or site in your article, you must also include a link back to www.socialmediatab.com on your site as well. If we do not receive a link back, we have the right to edit the link out of your article as well.
Not all submissions will be published. If we receive multiple submissions on the same subject matter, the best one will be selected. If inappropriate language is used, the article will be edited, returned for editing or not used at all.
Thank you very much for sharing your social media knowledge with us and being a part of our community.
Are you ready? We’re ready to speak with you! SOCIAL MEDIA TAB